Make Money Online Tutoring With WyzAnt
Hello, money makers! My post today will focus on the educators out there looking to make some extra money during the summer and school year from the comfort of your home. The featured website this week is called WyzAnt (Y-Zant). WyzAnt connects tutors with local students that are looking for help in various subjects. Of course, Math and Science tutors in are high demand, as well as SAT/ACT test prep tutors.
Some of the features of joining this program includes:
- Free marketing on search engines
- Great pay (typically tutors charge between $30 and $60)
- Secure communication with your students (You will be notified via email or text when a student inquires about your service)
Quick facts about getting started:
- It is free
- Create a profile and include any online work you may have done to attract more customers
- WyzAnt’s commission is 20%-40%, depending on the number of hours that you have tutored
- Before tutoring your first student, make sure the student has payment information on file.
- You must get “approved” to tutor a subject by passing a short multiple choice test or submit a written request
Ready to get your tutoring business started? Sign up today!