App In a Snap: FeaturePoints
What is it? Hey gamers, I picked one for you this time. For those that love to play games on their smartphones, this app will pay you to download and play games.
How does it work?
The Basics: FeaturePoints allows to download apps, typically games, and collect points towards gift cards and rewards.
- After you download the app, you will be prompted to enter a referral code (if someone referred you to use the app). If not, skip this step.
- Look through all of the apps to see which ones you want to download to receive points. The apps that have the most points are at the top of the list. The “FP” number is the amount of points you will receive if YOU download the app. The “person” icon is the amount of points you will receive if someone you referred downloads the app.
- Once you choose an app to download, there will be instructions on what you need to do to qualify for the points. The app below specifies that you must finish all tutorials, and use the app for at least 30 seconds. If not, you may not receive credit for the app.
- To earn more points to reach the rewards faster, you must refer people to use the app. This is key! Otherwise, it will take a very long time to reach any significant reward. The minimum amount of points needed for a reward is 600. As you see below, that is for a $1 Amazon.com gift card. That’ll at least get you an ebook!
Quick Tips and Facts:
- All apps are FREE
- Refer friends from you social networks as this is key to achieving any significant rewards
- You earn 50% of what your friends earn and there is no limit to how many friends you can refer
- You cannot transfer points to a new device if you get a new one
- Amazon gift cards are only valid is the US Amazon store
- Points will expire if you haven’t downloaded an app for more than 60 days OR referred a friend
- You can only enter a referral code when you sign up, so if you refer someone make sure they know your code
- It may take a day or so to receive credit for downloading an app
- You can uninstall apps once you have received credit for using the app
Platforms: Available in AppStore and Google Play